Telespazio Ibérica provides two-way broadband connectivity via satellite. These services use mobile or fixed terminals supported by mobile communications and mobile and offer broadband connectivity in areas where no terrestrial infrastructure.
Applications of Broadband IP Services
- Internet and Intranet Connections
- Monitoring network (only with fixed solutions)
- Disaster Recovery (only fixed solutions)
- Remote Monitoring (only fixed solutions)
- Telemedicine & e-learning
- Video Communication
- Remote Telephony (VoIP)
- Exchange data management
- Private IP Networks
- Web Applications
- Internet connectivity anywhere, including areas without terrestrial coverage (remote areas, ships, mobile units)
- High levels of security and reliability provided by an advanced data encryption and access control systems.
- Interoperability and integration with other systems used by the client (ADSL)
- Quick and easy
- Scalability – Telespazio Ibérica solutions are customized according to customer requirements and can be easily extended to support an increase in the volume of services offered in addition to the connectivity
- Ability to handle a large number of applications (video communications, video conferencing, content delivery, VoIP, WiFi)
- This service can be implemented within two weeks of being requested, the time to go abroad are agreed as the required services.
- A policy of fair access maximizes network capacity reserved for each customer
- We provide help desk services and technical support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, which differentiates Telespazio Ibérica the rest of its competitors