Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
The applications based on GIS give a space dimension to the raw data. The visualization of that information on cartography allows executives to manage their operations and distributed assets differently. We therefore have a competitive advantage.
TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA is a reference in the Spanish GIS industry. The company is at the vanguard of technology participating as a sponsor or cooperating in initiatives to investigate and apply new technology in national and international entities.
- We are specialists in TERRITORIAL KNOWLEDGE.
- We have EXPERIENCE in large and complex projects.
- We can advise you on the technology that best suits your needs. We areINDEPENDENT with respect to the main suppliers of GIS Technology.
- We are FLEXIBLE enough to be able to adopt the most competitive form of business.
Our main sectors of activity are:
- NETWORK MANAGEMENT
Water, Electricity, Gas, Petroleum and Telecommunications.
- MANAGEMENT OF BIG COMPLEXES
Ports and airports, railway lines, logistic zones, zones of mineral extraction, management of residues and ski resorts.
- EFFICIENT PUBLIC MANAGEMENT
City-planning management, highways, expropriations, management of public transport, cultural patrimony and natural zones. Management of urban and industrial ground.
- SUPPORT FOR SAFETY AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
Policemen, firemen, gas escapes, fires, floods, contamination, evacuation plans.
- LOGISTICS AND MOBILITY
Calculating routes for transport, organizing human resources in the field, transporting money or objects of value, controlling fleets of vehicles.
- SALES AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Insurance, sales segmentation for the banking sector, controlling the competition, sales cover for a territorial location.
For more information click here.