1.- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which your computer is used, they can be used to recognise the user. The user's browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Cookies are used in order to improve your user experience and are therefore an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language you use during browsing and on future visits.
3.- What information does a cookie store?
The information that a cookie usually stores is not considered sensitive information, it does not store data such as bank details, ID number, among others. The user is not identified as a person, but the web server associates him/her with his/her web browser.
4.- What type of cookies are there?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Session cookies: These collect and store data during the user's session in order, for example, to facilitate access to the website's services. They are deleted when the session ends.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
5.- What are first-party and third-party cookies?
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: These are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
6. What cookies are used on this website?
The TELESPAZIO Website uses its own cookies and, specifically, session cookies, which are those that collect and store data while the user accesses it.
It may also use third-party cookies that collect information for statistical purposes on the use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this and other Internet services.
7.- Can cookies be deactivated or deleted?
You can refuse the processing of data or information collected by cookies at any time by configuring the options of your Internet browser. You can allow, block (in general or in particular for a specific domain) or delete cookies installed on your computer.
However, this may affect the optimal navigation of our website, as some functionalities will be disabled and the display of some tools may be impaired.
For more information about Firefox click here:
For more information on Chrome click here:
For more information on Explorer click here:
For more information on Safari click here:
For more information on Opera click here:
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org