TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD), ensuring at all times the correct use and processing of the user's personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
You can visit and use the services of the Website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may treat your IP, what operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit in an anonymous way.
The only personal data to which TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. will have access will be those that the user voluntarily provides when contacting TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. via e-mail or in any other manner provided for on the website.
- Data provided by sending e-mails to the addresses identified on the website
- Data provided by filling in the forms or using the functions offered on the website at any time
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD). We hereby inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with through the various entry forms provided for this purpose on the Website or through any other channel for collecting such data, will be incorporated into the processing records for which TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. is responsible for the management of the data collected for the following purposes:
- Solve any enquiry, application or request made
- Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request
- Management, administration, processing of forms, and provision of the requested services.
- Maintain and manage the contractual relationship
- Maintain communications of an informative nature that the entity considers to be of interest to you by any means provided voluntarily that deal with products and/or services similar to those requested. In such cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for which their services were requested, and may not use them for any other purpose. For any transfer other than those specified above, you will be duly informed, and you may exercise your right of opposition at any time.
- To carry out analyses and improvements to the website regarding new services.
- To unsubscribe from our services
- Any other purpose referred to in the forms and functionalities offered at any time through the Portal.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures described in accordance with current legislation and guaranteeing their integrity and confidentiality at all times.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so, nor will they be shared with companies or entities outside TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U.. You are informed of the following possible transfers of your data:
- to public and private bodies necessary to comply with legal obligations under current legislation
- to professionals and companies providing legal advice, consultancy and/or auditing services
- to data processors necessary for the execution of the corresponding service provision contract
- to companies in charge of our web support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our computer system support and maintenance
- to companies entrusted with our support and maintenance of management software
- to companies in charge of our server support and maintenance and cloud service
- in the event of any international transfer of data when using applications, it will be carried out in strict compliance with all the necessary guarantees for compliance with European data protection policies on privacy.
- to other companies, entities and collaborators for administrative and/or commercial purposes, for the management of the purposes described above, for the provision of services and the correct management of the entity and its different activities.
In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for the development of their activity for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any transfer other than those specified above, you will be duly informed, and you may exercise your right to object at any time.
Consent will be understood to have been given as long as you do not expressly inform us of the revocation of your consent to any of the aforementioned processing. You expressly consent that we may contact you by any means provided voluntarily.
The Website user will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, with TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event of having provided false data or data of third parties without their consent, TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. reserves the right to immediately destroy the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners of the same, exempting TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. from any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to store them. It will adopt all technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
DATA OF UNDERAGE PEOPLE?
We do not process data of children under 14 years of age. Therefore, please refrain from providing them if you are not of that age or, where appropriate, from providing data of third parties who are not of that age. TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this provision.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- To know whether or not we are processing your data
- To access your personal data
- To request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent given to us
- To request the restriction of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case we will only keep your data in accordance with the applicable law.
- To submit your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send it to the new data controller that you designate to us. This is only valid in certain cases
- To lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that we have not dealt with you correctly.
- To revoke your consent to any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any data, please let us know so that we can keep them up to date. The user of the Website may at any time exercise these rights under the terms established in the regulations in force, by contacting the data controller:
- In writing to the address of the entity: c/ Julián Camarillo, number 4, Edificio B, 4ºD, 28037, Madrid, Spain.
- By e-mail to email@example.com
WOULD YOU LIKE A FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for exercising your rights, ask us for them by email or, if you prefer, you can use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card. If you are representing someone, you must attach a copy of their DNI, or have them sign it with their electronic signature.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE US TO REPLY TO THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS?
It depends on the right, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be kept for as long as you remain linked to us.
- Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the periods provided for by law, including the period during which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept until the expiry of the aforementioned legal periods, if there is a legal obligation to keep them, or, if there is no such legal period, until the data subject requests their deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all information and communications relating to the provision of our service, for the duration of the guarantees of the services to meet possible claims.
- Once the aforementioned periods have elapsed, the personal data of the users may be blocked and kept by TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. in order to attend to any possible liabilities arising from the processing and only during the period of limitation of said liabilities. After this period, TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U., will delete the personal data.
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The Website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user agrees that the provider may obtain data for the purposes of authentication of access controls.
NOTIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY BREACHES
In the event of a breach of security of personal data, unless such a breach of security is unlikely to constitute a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural individuals, TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. shall notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident. For that, it will describe the nature of the breach, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, the categories and approximate number of data subjects and data affected shall be made known.
Likewise, TELESPAZIO IBÉRICA, S.L.U. will notify data subjects, as soon as possible, when the personal data security breach is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural individuals, describing the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach.
The Website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.